Monday, 10 November 2014

A blogging break......

You may have noticed that blog posts have been quite sparse of late and despite the fact that I am still reading, if truth be told, my mind doesn't seem to stay with a book long.

Ever since I was little I've loved reading and the escapism that books provide, the way in which a story can transport us to a different time and place is magical and whilst I'm still enjoying books I am finding that my mind is elsewhere.
So that's why I've decided that The Love of a Good Book will is going on a break, I will be honouring commitments but other than that I shall be posting as and when I can.

Without getting personal, my family need my time now and as much as I love reading and blogging, I love them more.
Books will always be in my life but they can't be my number one.

I do hope that you understand.

Be happy all.

Love Kirsty x 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the best and will miss you, but you're right love always comes first. xx

    ReplyDelete